When you read the title of today’s blog, probably you’ll think I’ve finally lost it – that an overdose of Izlamophobia has made me take leave of my senses. After all, it’s absurd (you will think) that France’s greatest Catholic cathedral could be turned into a mosque. But stay with me for a couple of minutes while I explain.
France’s new diminutive Napoleon, President Macron, has promised to restore Notre Dame to its former glory. So far, so good. But he also stated that « Notre-Dame doit être reconstruite conformément à la modernité et la diversité de la France »
Can you spot the dangerous words here? Yup, they are “modernité” and, of course, “diversité”.
By using the word “modernité”, Macron is rejecting the idea of restoring Notre Dame to just a copy of how the building was before the ‘accidental’ fire. This has got loads of major international architecture firms circling the gutted cathedral like vultures circling a dead carcass as they scent that there are loads of money to be made for whoever gets the big redesign contract.
But more worrying is the word “diversité”. What does“diversité” mean in today’s France? More Jews? Probably not as many of France’s Jews are emigrating to avoid the growing number of anti-semitic attacks. More Hindus? Probably not? More Buddhists? Probably not. More Trekkies? Probably not. More of our friends from our favourite peaceful religion? Probably. In fact, definitely.
Then we can expect the following:
- there will be an international competition to choose a design for the restoration/rebuilding
- the chosen design will be less obviously Christian and more representative of a mish-mash of religions
- in a few years the rebuilt cathedral will have both a leading Christian cleric and its own imam
- gradually the number of worshippers from our loveliest and most peaceful religion will far outnumber those from any other religion
- in 10 to 15 years, we’ll wake up to the fact that Notre Dame has become more of a mosque than a Catholic cathedral
But as France’s religion of peacefulness population increases and increases and increases, while its Catholic population decreases, I suspect the scenario above will become reality.
Notre Dame will, to all intents and purposes, have become a mosque.
The progressive, liberal, globalist elites would never dare suggest that Notre Dame should become a mosque. But like so much else they have destroyed – patriotism, heterosexual marriage, sense of national identity, community belonging – they (supported by a propagandising mainstream media) will achieve their goals gradually by chipping away at the foundations of our civilisation till their dystopian vision for our future becomes our daily reality.